Lee Rahman, NY Based Flight Attendant (2013 - 2018)
FLIGHT ATTENDANT ONLINE TUTORIAL FOR REGIONAL AND TRANSATLANTIC AIRLINES
Our flight attendant training consultants are current and former cabin crew of regional and international airlines that we have carefully selected to provide potential and new flight attendants with reliable information and guidance. Our consultants are dedicated to lead you into this globetrotting career with style, class, passion and dignity.
We conduct our flight attendant training sessions on-line and on-site upon request only. Our on-line sessions range between 1 hour per booked session to 10 hours that can be spread out into 5 consecutive sessions. Our on-site sessions fit airlines recruiting agencies that seek non-airlines specific presentation in their recruitment sessions.
Our Flight Attendant Online Tutorial sessions are divided into sections as follows:
1. Pre-evaluation: Candidate overall qualification and choice of airlines as reliable employers
2. Resume and cover letter evaluation and interview preparation
3. Cabin Safety and In-flight Service Training Guide
4. Introduction to Crew Resource Management (CRM)
5. Understanding Airline Policy and Aviation Regulations
6. Understanding Your Rights - Union Agreements and Labor Laws
7. Hierarchy: on the ground and on the aircraft.
8. Intercultural Service Awareness
9. Career Goals and Advancements
10. Basic Health Management
Purchase of our handbook for flyers is required for sessions longer than 1 hour. This very helpful book is available on Amazon in paperback and our bookstore on PayHip.com in digital. Click here to purchase the handbook securely.
1. Preflight briefing
2. Cabin management
3. Passenger situations management
4. Crew Reporting System
5. Crew Interaction Management